As a scientist or a lab manager in an R&D lab, searching in Quartzy just got a whole lot easier. No more navigating to multiple tabs to find what you’re looking for. Now, you can search for an item or a keyword in Quartzy’s new all-in-one Search Box and view search results from Requests, Inventory and Quartzy Shop all in one spot. This new feature can help you save time on tasks such as:
- Browsing new items - easily compare specifications, pricing, delivery times
- Finding previously requested or ordered items - make notes, check material availabilities, re-order the same products
- Viewing order status - ensure timely delivery of research materials
- Checking item Inventory location - find item location, check stock levels, re-request items, perform inventory management updates
This improvement is designed to give you time back in your day so you can spend more time on experiments.
1. Enter a keyword or phrase in the Search Box and hit 'Enter'. You can search by any combination of product name, requester name, vendor name, catalog number, CAS number, chemical names, attributes, or unit sizes.
Stay tuned as we bring you even more improvements in the coming months!